Stovetop Macadamia Honey Muesli
Simple but tasty comfort food! It’s sweet without being too sweet, and the syrup adds fantastic flavour as well. The texture is varied with lots of yummy seeds and nuts, but of course you can add in whatever dried fruits, nuts and seeds that you want!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “I always like a toasted muesli, and this is a nice option – not too sweet!" - Gail
No: Dairy / Egg
Contains: Gluten / Nuts
Preparation Time 8 minutes
Cooking Time 15-20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
large frying pan
- vanilla - 2 tsp, extract
- honey - 70g
- coconut oil - 50g
- oats - 250g, rolled
- macadamia nuts - 80g, halved
- coconut - 40g, shredded
- pepitas - 20g
- sunflower kernels - 20g
- chia seeds - 1 Tbsp
- sultanas - to taste, optional
- Add the vanilla extract (2 tsp), honey (70g) and coconut oil (50g) to the bowl. Program 7 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Add the rolled oats (250g), halved macadamia nuts (80g), shredded coconut (40g), pepitas (20g), sunflower kernels (20g), chia seeds (1 Tbsp) and sultanas (if using) to the mixer bowl with the syrup. Combine Reverse+Speed 2 / 6 seconds.
- Transfer the muesli to the heated pan and immediately turn down the heat.
- Cook until golden and fragrant, stirring often.