Stir Fried Chilli Lamb and Snow Peas
Delicious? Tick! Easy? Tick! Quick? Tick! This stir fry is one to add to the weeknight dinner rotation. It's jam packed full of flavour, and you can have it on the table in 25 minutes.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “It was very tasty. My husband loved it very much!" - Erica
Contains: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- garlic clove - 1, peeled and chopped
- chilli - 1, mild, deseeded
- onion - 1/2, peeled and thinly sliced
- lamb steak - 400g, cut into thin strips
- peanut oil - 15g (*can use NF oil if preferred)
- chow mein noodles - 350g (*can use GF / EF noodles)
- oyster sauce - 40g (*ensure GF if required)
- kecap manis - 20g (*ensure GF if required)
- fish sauce - 20g (*ensure GF if required)
- palm sugar - 1 tsp
- snow peas - 200g, sliced in half
- fresh mint - 30, leaves, shredded
- Add the peeled and chopped garlic clove (1) and deseeded chilli (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the sliced onion (1/2), lamb strips (400g) and peanut oil (15g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Boil water in your jug or kettle.
- Place the chow mein noodles (350g) into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover with clingfilm and set aside.
- Add the oyster sauce (40g), kecap manis (20g), fish sauce (20g) and palm sugar (1 tsp) to the bowl.
- Place the halved snow peas (200g) into the steaming attachment lower dish. Set the steaming attachment in place. Program 10 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Drain the noodles once heated through. Place into a large serving bowl.
- Add the meat, sauce, vegetables and shredded mint leaves (30) to the noodles.
- Mix to combine and serve immediately.