- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Sticky Honey Nut Muesli Bars
This recipe will help you create delicious sticky muesli bars that will leave you feeling like you are eating something incredibly naughty... but when you take a look at the ingredients you will discover that they aren't too bad! Much better than the store-bought options.
No: Gluten (check muesli choice) / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time Must set overnight
Makes 12 bars
Can be frozen but best served within a week of making without freezing
- butter - 70g (*or dairy free spread)
- honey - 70g, or rice malt syrup
- peanut butter - 100g, good quality (*or seed butter)
- muesli - 250g, toasted (*can use gluten free)
- nuts of choice - 50g, we used almonds (*or replace with seeds of choice)
- fruit of choice - 50g, dried, we used sultanas
- chia seeds - 1 Tbsp
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place butter (70g), honey (70g) and peanut butter (100g) in bowl.
- Program 2 minutes / 90C / Speed 2.
- Add muesli (250g), nuts or seeds (50g), dried fruit (50g) and chia seeds (1 Tbsp) into bowl.
- Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Use a spatula and scrape down the side and mix roughly if not completely combined.
- Pour into slice tin and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Our Honey Roasted Peanut Spread from our Lunchbox Issue works really well in this recipe.
- Oils including coconut oil can not be substituted in this recipe.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites