Steamed Corn with Spicy Lime Salt
This extra delicious corn has been shared with us by Alyce Alexandra from her book Super Healthy. Corn is such a great addition to a BBQ Fiesta - easy to make and fills up tummies. The spicy lime salt makes this dish even more perfect. We think you'll love it!
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- lime - 1, rind only
- salt - 2 tsp, coarse
- cumin - 1 tsp, ground
- paprika - 1 tsp, smoked
- butter - 50g, roughly chopped
- water - 500g, for steaming
- corn - 2 cobs, husks removed and halved
- Place lime rind (1), salt (2 tsp), cumin (1 tsp) and paprika (1 tsp) in the bowl. Mill for Speed 9 / 20 seconds. Set aside.
- Without cleaning the bowl, add butter (50g) and melt 2 minutes / 50C / Speed 3. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Fill the bowl with water (500g). Place corn in lower dish of your steaming attachment and steam for 12 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2.
- Brush corn liberally with melted butter, sprinkle with salt mixture and serve immediately.