Spinach and Ham Egg Cups
These breakfast cups are oh so simple to make, and they're tasty too! Kids will especially love the green eggs and ham. Consider adding crumbled feta or grated cheese to the mix for a bit of extra deliciousness. These are great to have in the freezer for a last minute breakfast – just thaw and heat in the oven.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is a simple delicious treat. With easy to follow instructions, you’ll have a healthy snack in minutes." - Kerry
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
silicone muffin form
- ham - 12 slices
- Egg mix:
- baby spinach - 20g, leaves
- fresh basil - 4, leaves, shredded, plus extra to garnish
- fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp, chopped
- spring onion - 2, roughly chopped
- eggs - 6
- rocket - 60g, fresh leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the spinach leaves (20g), shredded basil leaves (4), chopped parsley (1 Tbsp), chopped spring onions (2), eggs (6), salt and pepper to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 8 seconds.
- In a greased muffin form (silicone forms work best), place a slice of ham (12 total) into each hole to form a “crust”.
- Divide the egg mixture between each case.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve topped with shredded basil alongside fresh rocket leaves (60g).