Spinach and Feta Dip
This is one of our very favourite store bought dips. Those are so creamy and tasty, yet they are full of preservatives and can be expensive, depending on which brand you buy. This is our take on it – we think you will love the freshness in this version without all the additives!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A quick and very tasty dip with the right amount of saltiness and tang. I would make it again." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Makes approx. 2 cups of dip
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- spring onion - 2, roughly chopped
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- baby spinach - 60g, leaves
- cream cheese - 200g, cubed
- feta cheese - 100g, crumbled
- onion powder - 2 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp, cracked, black
- salt - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Add the chopped spring onions (2), peeled garlic clove (1) and spinach leaves (60g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the cubed cream cheese (200g), crumbled feta cheese (100g), onion powder (2 tsp), cracked black pepper (1 tsp) and salt (1/2 tsp, if using) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds, or until combined.
- Serve with crackers.
Make your own!
* Make your own crackers with these recipes:
- The Tea Party Issue - Olive Oil Crackers or Rosemary Crackers
- The Lunchbox Issue - Seeded Crackers (GF)
- The Picnic Issue - Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers, Fig and Olive Crackers or Cheesy Flax Crackers (GF)
- The Party Issue - ‘Free From Lots’ Crackers (GF)
- The Easy Issue - Moroccan Seed Crackers (GF)
- The On the Road Issue - Grain Free Crackers (GF)
- The Packed Lunch Issue - Cheesy Crackers or Seeded Polenta Crackers (GF)
- The Snacks Issue - Parmesan Sesame Crackers (GF) or Carrot and Seed Crackers (GF) or Grain Free Cumin Chickpea Crackers (GF)
- The Herb Garden Bonus Issue - Crunchy Thyme Crackers
- The Readers Issue - 4 Ingredient Cheese Crackers
- The Summer Issue - Lemon Pepper Almond Crackers