Spicy Tuna Cucumber Boats
If you are looking for a deliciously crunchy, easy and HEALTHY snack, this one is for you. These cucumber boats make for such a great lunch or dinner during the hot summer months. The spicy tuna filling is also delicious as a sushi or sandwich filling.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "So quick and easy – a unique twist on tuna. It tasted like those expensive packs of tuna you can buy!" - Stacey
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cucumbers - 2, Lebanese
- Spicy tuna filling:
- tuna - 425g tinned, in spring water, drained
- spring onions - 2, roughly chopped
- sriracha sauce - 20g
- sweet chilli sauce - 20g (*ensure GF if required)
- fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp
- Cut off the ends of the cucumbers (2). Cut each cucumber in half lengthways and then in half again to form 4 small rectangles. Scoop the seeds out of the cucumbers to form bowls.
- Add the tuna (425g tin), spring onions (2), sriracha sauce (20g), sweet chilli sauce (20g) and parsley (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 10 seconds, or until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the cucumber bowls.