Spicy Chorizo and Tomato Tagliatelle
We love a recipe that has a good kick to it! What we love about this dish is that you can have it on the table in under 30 minutes, and it requires very little from you. A great dish to have cooking away in the background.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was a really quick go-to recipe with ingredients that I keep on hand in my fridge. I loved it served with a sprinkle of basil and Parmesan cheese." - Shannon
No: Dairy / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Egg
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- chilli - 1, deseeded
- garlic cloves - 3, peeled
- chorizo sausages - 200g, spicy, sliced
- tinned tomatoes - 800, diced
- vegetable stock - 35g, paste
- pasta - 160g, tagliatelle
- Place onion (1), chilli (1) and garlic cloves (3) into bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add chorizo (200g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 110C* / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Add the tomatoes (800g tin), stock cube (1), salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Place tagliatelle (160g) into the sauce and press down slightly. It doesn’t need to be covered in sauce.
- Program 8 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed, measuring cap on.
- Mix the pasta slightly to break it up. Program 7 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed, measuring cap on.
- Serve immediately.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine