- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Spicy BBQ Dipping Sauce
This deliciously spicy BBQ dipping sauce is perfect to serve at your next party or get together. We loved it teamed up with meatballs and sausage rolls for an extra boost of flavour! Add a little of this scrumptious sauce to your next burgers, rissoles or meatloaf for a spicy and sweet flavour hit.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This sauce is very flavoursome and so much better than anything you would buy at a supermarket." - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Makes 2 small jars
Can be frozen
You will need:
internal steaming basket
- passata - 500g
- Worcestershire sauce - 40g, *ensure GF if required
- white vinegar - 40g
- honey - 50g
- molasses - 100g
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- garlic granules - 1 tsp
- cayenne pepper - 1/4 tsp, or more or less to taste
- paprika - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp, cracked, black
- Add the passata (500g), Worcestershire sauce (40g), white vinegar (40g), honey (50g), molasses (100g), dried onion flakes (1 Tbsp), dried garlic (1 tsp), cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp), paprika (1 tsp), salt (1 tsp) and cracked black pepper (1 tsp) to the bowl. Program 30 minutes / 100C / Speed 2. Set the internal steaming basket on top of the lid to prevent spatters.
- Pour into a clean bottle and keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Make your own!
* Make your own passata with the Passata recipe from The Make Your Own Bonus Issue.
* Make your own Worcestershire sauce with the Worcestershire Sauce recipe from The Make Your Own Bonus Issue.