Who doesn't love the combo of caramel, chocolate and peanuts? We have combined all three to create this delicious and healthy smoothie that will remind you of your fave chocolate bar!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Wow, it tastes exactly like a Snickers™ bar! End product was an intense chocolate hit with all the flavours of a Snickers bars, salty and chocolate-y, all made with natural ingredients. A perfect mid afternoon pick me up or breakfast option." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- milk of choice - 500g, cold (*ensure DF if required)
- dates - 4, medjool, seeds removed
- banana - 1, frozen, cut into chunks
- peanut butter - 60g, natural crunchy
- cacao powder - 30g
- salt flakes - 1/2 tsp
- ice cubes - 100g
- Place the milk (500g), dates (4), banana (1), peanut butter (60g), cacao (30g), salt flakes (1/2 tsp) and ice (100g) into the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.