Snickerz Bliss Balls
This recipe has been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. It is a great way to enjoy a nutty chocolate caramel treat without gluten and dairy. These balls are sure to impress!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I would eat these over a real Snickers™ any day. Not too sweet, but still satisfying like a chocolate bar." - Tracey
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5-10 minutes
Can be frozen
- cashew nuts - 115g, dry roasted
- peanuts - 70g, crushed
- peanut butter - 105g
- honey - 40g, or rice malt syrup
- maple syrup - 40g
- cacao powder - 30g, or cocoa powder
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract, natural, concentrated
- salt - pinch
- Add the cashews (115g), crushed peanuts (70g), peanut butter (105g), honey (40g), maple syrup (40g), cacao powder (30g), vanilla extract (1/2 tsp) and salt (pinch) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 20 seconds, until the mixture is combined but still has lots of texture.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and leave in the fridge to set. Once set, leave in the fridge until you are ready to gift them or eat them.