Smoked Salmon and Dill Fettuccine
This is a super easy weeknight dinner, or a great one to serve if friends drop over unexpectedly. It's deliciously creamy with only a handful of ingredients! We love a sub-30 minute meal, and we know you will too!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This classic flavour combination doesn't disappoint, and it's really quick and easy to prepare." - Karen
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 12 minutes
Can be frozen
- pasta - 500g, dried fettuccine (*can use GF)
- lemons - 2, small, zest only
- lemon juice - 40g
- milk - 2 x 375ml tins, evaporated
- smoked salmon - 200g, sliced
- Cook fettuccine (500g) according to packet instructions. While the fettuccine is cooking, continue on to Step 2. After it is cooked, drain and return to the pot or serving bowl, ready to pour the sauce over it.
- Add lemon zest (from 2 lemons) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the lemon juice (40g), evaporated milk (from 2 x 375ml tins) and fresh dill leaves (3 Tbsp) to the bowl. Program 11 minutes / 90C / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Add the salmon (200g) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / 90C / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Pour the sauce over the fettuccine and stir to combine. Season well with salt and pepper.
*Salt and pepper are considered staples and are not counted in the 5 ingredients.
Want to add something extra?
- Add 1 Tbsp capers in Step 6.