Smoked Salmon and Caper Bagels
Impress your family and friends with this café quality bagel breakfast or brunch! The colours are lovely, with the red / orange, green and white colours poking through the bagel.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This was a very fresh and tasty mix of flavours – welcomed at our breakfast bar!" - Monika
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- bagels - 4 bagels* (*can use GF) lettuce
- cream cheese - 250g, spreadable, cubed
- sour cream - 100g
- lemon juice - 30g
- smoked salmon - 150g, fillet, roughly chopped
- capers - 1 Tbsp
- fresh dill - 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley - 2 Tbsp
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Add the cubed cream cheese (250g), sour cream (100g) and lemon juice (30g) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until smooth.
- Add the chopped smoked salmon (150g), capers (1 Tbsp), fresh dill (2 Tbsp), fresh parsley (2 Tbsp), salt (1/4 tsp) and pepper (1/4 tsp) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts.
- Spread over bagels (4) and top with lettuce.
- Wrap and place into the lunchbox.
Make your own!
* Make your own bagels with the Bagels recipe from The Breakfast Issue.