Simple Thermomix Guacamole Dip
Who wouldn’t want to eat Thermomix Guacamole when it is served like this… ?
Pretty cool, right? Well, cool, or gross, depending on how you look at it. We developed this recipe for Episode 84 of the podcast - Healthy Halloween Ideas. We couldn’t believe that we hadn’t done one before. Truth be told, when it comes to making Thermomix guacamole, we tend to throw everything in and hope for the best. This recipe is our preferred combo.
It uses the taco seasoning mix from the Make Your Own Bonus Issue, which is free to all magazine subscribers.
For a bit of fun, we also used the guacamole dip to make disgusting eyeballs!
But sure, the alternative is simply that you use it for Mexican night… and we all love Mexican night, right?
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
- garlic cloves - 1
- spring onion - 1, white part only
- tomato - 1/2
- avocado - 2
- lemon - 1/2, juice only
- taco seasoning - 2 teaspoons
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Add the garlic clove (1) and spring onion (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 2 seconds.
- Add tomato (1/2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Add flesh from avocados (2), lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon), taco seasoning (2 ts) and salt and pepper to the bowl. Process Speed 5 / 2 seconds.