- Serving: Serves 04-06
Can you believe it is cheaper per kilo to buy one free range organic chicken breast and shred it yourself for sandwiches than it is to buy the cheapest heavily processed deli meat? Here are instructions for a simple shredded chicken. You can add any flavouring to this that you like.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
- chicken breast - 500g, or thigh
- water - 800ml, hot
- sauce of choice - or seasoning of choice
- Dice chicken (500g) into cubes. Place into internal steaming basket.
- Pour hot water (800ml) into bowl. Insert internal steaming basket. Program 25 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Check your chicken is cooked. Cook longer if required.
- Drain water and place chicken pieces into the bowl. At this point you can add a little seasoning or sauce of choice. Reverse+Speed 4 until shredded. This will take about 4-6 seconds.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites