Shaved Ham, Salad and Beetroot Spread Wrap
This tasty beetroot spread does not disappoint! What a great way to add a flavour boost and sweetness to a ham and salad wrap. Again, this will make more spread than needed for this recipe. We think it is pretty great served as a dip with some crackers or veggie sticks, or used as a sauce for grilled steak.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A fresh summery spread, delicious with salad and ham or even leftovers from a family roast. I'm going to try it on a baked potato instead of coleslaw." - Fiona
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- wraps - 1, multigrain (*can use GF)
- lettuce - 2, leaves
- alfalfa sprouts - pinch
- cucumber - 2, long thin slices
- ham - 50g, shaved, of choice
- Beetroot spread:
- beetroot - 1, small vac packed, baby, ball
- yoghurt - 30g, Greek
- lemon juice - squeeze
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Add the baby beetroot ball (1) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the Greek yoghurt (30g), lemon juice (squeeze), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 20 seconds, or until well combined.
- Spread beetroot spread over the wrap (1) and topwith lettuce leaves (2), alfalfa sprouts (pinch), cucumber slices (2) and shaved ham (50g).
- Roll the wrap into a log and cut into half before serving.
Make your own!
*Make your own wraps with the Spinach Wraps or Gluten Free Wraps recipes from The Lunchbox Issue, the Breakfast Wraps recipe from The Breakfast Issue, the Flexible Grain Free Wraps recipe from The Packed Lunch Issue or the LCHF Omelette Wraps recipe from The School Lunches Issue.