Seasoned Tortilla Chips
These are not only quick and easy, they are delicious. Children have great fun rolling out and cutting their crackers. Get creative! Cut these into a variety of shapes. Not only are they learning great cooking concepts they can learn their shapes too.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These were great! My husband and son ate them all! I didn't think they would be that easy." - Brea
No: Dairy / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Egg
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10-20 minutes
Makes approx. 40 crackers
Can be frozen
- bakers flour - 165g
- water - 85g
- oil - 20g
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- paprika - 2 tsp
- garlic powder - 2 tsp
- egg - 1, lightly beaten, *can be omitted for EF
- Preheat oven to 180C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place flour (165g), water (85g), oil (20g) and salt (1/2 tsp) in bowl. Program Closed Lid / 2 minutes / Kneading Function.
- Divide dough into two balls.
- Roll out into two very thin rectangles. The thinner they are, the thinner the crackers.
- Combine salt (1 tsp), paprika (2 tsp), and garlic powder (2 tsp) in a small bowl or shaker. Brush dough with the egg (1) and sprinkle seasoning over each.
- Use a pizza wheel or spatula to cut into triangles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crunchy.
- Store in an airtight container.