This is a great way to use up stale bread! Make a batch of breadcrumbs and pop them into the freezer and thaw as required for your next schnitzel or the like.
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Total Cooking Time 5 minutes
Makes approx. 2 cups
- bread - 6 slices, broken up
- Parmesan cheese - 100g, cubed
- fresh parsley - 1/4 bunch, or any fresh herb
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Place bread (6 slices), Parmesan (100g), parsley (1/4 bunch), garlic (1) and salt and pepper to taste. Speed 7 / 10 seconds.
- Store in a container or freezer bag.
Note: This recipe can be doubled if desired.