Savoury Seasoned Popcorn
For something that will be well received by the whole family, try this! It will take only minutes to prepare and is a MUCH healthier option than the packet alternative. It's a must have for your next movie night or afternoon tea snack.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "The popcorn is so good. My almost-3 year old and I are pigging out. Such a simple but effective recipe, perfect for the savoury popcorn lover." - Tracey
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- popcorn - 5 cups, cooked
- Parmesan cheese - 40g, cubed
- sesame seeds - 1 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- paprika - 2 tsp
- salt flakes - 1 tsp
- Place the Parmesan cheese (40g), sesame seeds (1 Tbsp), onion flakes (1 Tbsp), garlic powder (1 tsp), paprika (2 tsp) and salt (1 tsp) into the bowl. Mill Speed 8 / 12 seconds.
- Pour seasoning over popcorn (5 cups).
- Mix to combine and serve.