A delicious savoury party treat if sweetness isn’t your thing. Serve your popcorn in individual muffin cases. Not only does that save on plates but it also avoids lots of hands going into a big bowl and sharing the germs along with the popcorn!
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Makes a large batch perfect for parties
Cannot be frozen
- popcorn - 5 cups, from roughly 2/3 cup corn kernels
- Parmesan cheese - 50g, cubed
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- garlic granules - 1/2 Tbsp
- paprika - 1 tsp, sweet
- salt - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Place popped popcorn (5 cups) into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place Parmesan cheese (50g), onion flakes (1 Tbsp), garlic (1/2 Tbsp), paprika (1 tsp) and salt (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle seasoning over popcorn and serve.