Satay Chicken For Two
We just know that this is going to be a new favourite with our readers – it's just so easy and so delicious! This is a perfect midweek meal for two (or an adult and two kids!) with a good combo of vegetables and protein. The flavours are absolutely incredible!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Super fast and easy chicken satay that is amazingly delicious and a hit with the kids." - Kate
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 19 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- chicken breast - 2, small, thinly sliced in large strips
- broccoli - 10, small florets
- snow peas - 10, halved diagonally
- rice - cooked, to serve
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- chilli - 1/2, deseeded
- peanut butter - 100g, crunchy
- lime - 1, juice only
- fish sauce - 1/2 tsp, (*ensure GF if required)
- soy sauce - 40g, (*ensure GF if required)
- sugar - 1 tsp
- coconut cream - 200g
- Add the peeled garlic clove (1) and deseeded chilli (1/2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the sliced chicken breasts (2) to the bowl. Program 7 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Add the crunchy peanut butter (100g), lime juice (from 1 lime), fish sauce (1/2 tsp), soy sauce (40g), sugar (1 tsp) and coconut cream (200g) to the bowl. Program 12 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed, measuring cap on.
- Add the broccoli florets (10) and halved snow peas (10) to the bowl. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve satay chicken over rice.