Salted Caramel Bites
A sweet treat for those wanting to avoid refined sugar and chocolate. If you loves dates, you will love these!
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 20 minutes + soaking time for nuts
Makes 18 balls
Best served chilled. Can be frozen.
- nuts of choice - 180g, macadamias or cashews
- dates - 200g, dried pitted
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp, extract
- Place macadamias (180g) into a bowl of water to soak for 1 hour. Drain.
- Add drained nuts, pitted dates (200g), salt (1/2 tsp) and vanilla (2 tsp) to bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 8.
- Using a spatula, remove the dough from the bowl and place into a small bowl.
- Roll mixture into 20 small balls.
- Store in the fridge to set.