Salsa AND guacamole all mixed into one? Oh, it doesn't get better than that! Team this up with some corn chips and vegetable sticks for a super delicious, nutritious and quick snack.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Perfect dish for a hot summer day, served with toasted lavosh bread." - Kerry
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- onion - 1/2, red, peeled
- fresh coriander - 2 Tbsp
- avocado - 3, large, peeled and stone removed
- taco seasoning - 2 tsp
- lime - 1/2, juice only
- tomato - 2, small, seeds removed and diced
- corn chips - to serve
- vegetables of choice - sticks, to serve
- Place the peeled red onion (1/2) and fresh coriander (2 Tbsp) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the avocado flesh (from 3 avocados), taco seasoning (2 tsp) and lime juice (from 1/2 lime) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 7 seconds.
- Add the diced tomatoes (2), salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 2 / 4 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with corn chips.
Make your own!
*Make your own taco seasoning with the Taco Seasoning recipe from The Make Your Own Bonus Issue.
*Make your own corn chips with the Corn Chips recipe from The Fake Out Issue.