Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce
Salmon is a great option for quick dinners. It takes no time at all to cook, readily available and is always available at great prices. Teamed up with this deliciously light lemon butter sauce it makes a great meal for any time of the year. If you have some delicious sauce leftover, try stirring it through pasta or rice.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was super simple and fast. I love a recipe that allows you to do parts simultaneously, e.g., making a salad and frying up salmon while the sauce is cooking. This is a lovely light lemon and garlic sauce that would pair nicely with most fish." - Christina
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- salmon - 2, fillets
- vegetables of choice - steamed, or side salad, to serve
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- butter - 40g, cubed
- lemon - 1, large, juice only
- cream - 100g, pure
- fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Place garlic cloves (2) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter (10g only) to the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 110C* / Speed 2.
- Add lemon juice (from 1 lemon) and cream (100g) to the bowl. Program 10 minutes / 90C / Speed 1.
- Cook salmon fillets (2) under a hot grill until cooked to your preference.
- Once sauce has finished cooking, add chopped parsley (1 Tbsp) and additional cubed butter (30g) to the mixer bowl. Mix on Speed 3 until melted.
- Pour sauce over salmon and serve alongside steamed vegetables or a side salad.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.