Salmon, Dill and Cucumber Roll
A delicious sandwich, wrap or bagel filling that is quick and easy to make. Salmon, dill and cucumber just work so well together!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A super easy filling that is made in seconds and tastes like something you would get at a deli." - Lauren
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Egg
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- bread - 2 large, rolls, sliced in half* (*can use GF)
- cucumber - 1, Lebanese, sliced into long thin ribbons
- Salmon filling:
- salmon - 210g tin, drained
- mayonnaise - 40g, whole egg (*can use EF)
- cream cheese - 40g, spreadable
- fresh dill - 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice - 10g
- salt flakes - pinch
- pepper - cracked, to taste
- Add the salmon (210g tin), mayonnaise (40g), cream cheese (40g), fresh dill (1 Tbsp), lemon juice (10g), salt (pinch) and pepper (to taste) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blast. Scrape down sides. Process again to get the texture you prefer if required.
- Spread over the bread roll halves (4) and top with cucumber slices (from 1 cucumber).
Make your own!
*Make your own bread rolls with the Multiseed Bread Rolls recipe from The Freezer Issue, the Bread Rolls recipe from The On the Road Issue, the LCHF Bread Rolls (GF) recipe from The Packed Lunch Issue or the Honey Buns recipe from The Readers Issue.
*Make your own mayonnaise with the Mayonnaise recipe from The 5 Ingredients Issue or the Cheat's Mayonnaise or Egg Free Mayonnaise recipes from The Tea Party Issue.