Salmon and Dill Dip
Why buy the expensive store version of this salmon dip that is full of artificial flavours, when you could make a tasty fresh version in only 10 minutes? The fresher the salmon is, the better this dip will taste. Take a stand against tasteless dips with this delicious salmon and dill concoction.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This was so amazing that we couldn't stop eating it!" - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Serves many – perfect for a party!
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- fresh dill - handful, chopped
- fresh chives - handful, chopped
- cream cheese - 250g, spreadable, cubed
- smoked salmon - 200g, fillet, broken up into pieces
- lemon juice - squeeze
- salt flakes - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked, black
- Add the chopped fresh dill (handful) and chopped fresh chives (handful) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the cubed cream cheese (250g), smoked salmon pieces (200g), lemon juice (squeeze), salt flakes (1 tsp) and cracked black pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 8 seconds or until combined.
- Serve with crostini or crackers.
Make your own!
* Make your own crackers with these recipes:
- The Tea Party Issue - Olive Oil Crackers or Rosemary Crackers
- The Lunchbox Issue - Seeded Crackers (GF)
- The Picnic Issue - Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers, Fig and Olive Crackers or Cheesy Flax Crackers (GF)
- The Party Issue - ‘Free From Lots’ Crackers (GF)
- The Easy Issue - Moroccan Seed Crackers (GF)
- The On the Road Issue - Grain Free Crackers (GF)
- The Packed Lunch Issue - Cheesy Crackers or Seeded Polenta Crackers (GF)
- The Snacks Issue - Parmesan Sesame Crackers (GF) or Carrot and Seed Crackers (GF) or Grain Free Cumin Chickpea Crackers (GF)
- The Herb Garden Bonus Issue - Crunchy Thyme Crackers
- The Readers Issue - 4 Ingredient Cheese Crackers
- The Summer Issue - Lemon Pepper Almond Crackers