Rosemary Mustard Racks of Lamb
You can never go wrong with a rack of lamb. It always looks so impressive and yet it is so easy to prepare. Rosemary goes so well with lamb. We are sure you will love the rosemary and mustard marinade. You can use this on your next roast chicken too!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A really simple recipe that yields an impressive meal!" - Rach
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20-25 minutes
Can be frozen
- olive oil
- rack of lamb - 3, with 4 cutlets per rack, French trimmed
- Rosemary mustard crust:
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- fresh rosemary - 1.5 Tbsp, leaves only
- mustard - 50g, wholegrain
- olive oil - 30g
- honey - 15g
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add olive oil to pan.
- Place lamb racks (3) into pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side until browned.
Rosemary mustard crust:
- Place garlic cloves (2) and rosemary (1.5 Tbsp) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add mustard (50g), oil (30g) and honey (15g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 5 seconds to combine.
- Baste the rosemary mustard over the top side of each rack of lamb.
- Place racks into a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminium foil. Allow to rest fo 5 minutes.
- Slice each rack into cutlets and serve.