- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Serving: Serves 02-04
These sumptuous rosemary crackers are a great snack for tea time. Even better for the fact they are gluten free! Dip them into hummus or chive dip and you have the perfect little treat that is healthy and beautifully savoury.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These tasted MARVELLOUS. I cannot stress that enough!" - Erika
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Can be frozen
- millet - 30g
- almonds - 50g
- cashew nuts - 50g
- sesame seeds - 20g
- flaxseeds - 20g, or linseeds
- fresh rosemary - 2, sprigs, leaves only
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- honey - 1 Tbsp
- olive oil - 1 Tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Place the millet (30g), almonds (50g) and cashew nuts (50g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 15 seconds.
- Add the sesame seeds (20g), flaxseed (20g), rosemary (2 sprigs), salt (1/2 tsp), honey (1 Tbsp) and olive oil (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 5 seconds. Remove from the bowl and form into a ball. If it is too dry add a little water (1-2 Tbsp) and blitz again.
- Place on a sheet of baking paper and place another sheet on top. Roll out to a thin rectangle using a rolling pin.
- Remove the top sheet and cut into squares, using a pizza cutter.
- Put the sheet with the crackers on a large rectangular baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Leave to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites