Rosemary Chicken Sandwich Filling
This is a delicious rosemary infused chicken filling, perfect to serve as is on your bread of choice or with a slice of lettuce or cucumber.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is delicious! The rosemary is subtle and complements the chicken and mayonnaise beautifully." - Sarah
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Egg
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Makes 4 full sandwiches
Can be frozen
- water - 500g
- fresh rosemary - 1 stalk
- peppercorns - 5, black
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- chicken breast - 1, large, in 3cm cubed chunks
- mayonnaise - 90g, (*can use EF if required)
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Place water (500g), rosemary leaves (from half of the stalk only), peppercorns (5) and garlic powder (1 tsp) into bowl.
- Place chicken (1) into internal steaming basket and place into bowl. Program 18 minutes / 100C / Speed 3.
- Remove basket from bowl with spatula.
- Drain water and dry bowl.
- Add remaining rosemary leaves (from half of the stalk) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 1 second.
- Place chicken into dry bowl. Add mayonnaise (90g), remaining rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. Shred on Reverse+Speed 4 until desired consistency is achieved.
Note: This recipe can be doubled. Cook chicken for 22 minutes if doubling.