A delicious drink to enjoy in the summer, when rockmelon is in season and in abundance. The lime and mint really give it a hit of flavour. As the sweetness of rockmelon can vary, you can add a little extra sugar if you wish.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick and easy. Very refreshing on a hot day." - Sue
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nut
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- sugar - 50g or more to taste
- fresh mint - 1-2 handfuls, leaves
- rockmelon - 1, peeled, seeds removed and diced
- water - 750g, cold
- limes - 2, flesh only
- To serve:
- ice cubes
- fresh mint - leaves
- Add the sugar (50g) and mint leaves (1-2 handfuls) to the bowl. Grind Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add the diced rockmelon (1), water (750g) and lime flesh (from 2 limes) into the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 40 seconds.
- Place the ice and mint leaves into a jug. Pour the cooler from the bowl to the jug.