Rockmelon Berry Ice Blocks
The combination of rockmelon and strawberry is a real winner in these refreshing ice blocks. Pick up rockmelon and strawberries when they are in season (and on special!) so that you are using them when they are at their best.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These healthy ice blocks are very refreshing, especially on these hot summer days." -Lesley
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + freezing time
Can be frozen
- rockmelon - 1 whole, seeds removed, peeled and chopped
- strawberries - 250g, hulled
- sweetener of choice - 1 tsp, optional
- Add the rockmelon (1), strawberries (250g) and sweetener (1 tsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 15 seconds.
- Pour into ice block moulds and freeze overnight.