Roasted Spiced Nuts
These moreish nuts will keep you satisfied when you are on the run, for sure! You can use less chilli powder and Tabasco® for a subtle flavoursome taste, or more chilli powder and Tabasco to give them a real zing - the choice is yours!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These were really flavoursome! Very easy to make and will make again!" - Sally-Ann
No: Gluten / Dairy / Eggs
Preparation Time 10-15 minutes
Can be frozen
- nuts of choice - 250g, mixed
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- paprika - 1 tsp, sweet
- chilli powder - 1/4 - 1/2 tsp, can increase to taste
- Tabasco® sauce - 8 drops, can increase to taste
- salt - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Place nuts (250g) on a lined baking tray in a cold oven. Set temperature to 180C and leave in the oven until golden and aromatic.
- Place garlic powder (1 tsp), onion (1 Tbsp), paprika (1 tsp) and chilli powder (1/4 - 1/2 tsp) into bowl. Mix Speed 10 / 6 seconds.
- Add roasted nuts (250g) and Tabasco (8 drops) and mix Reverse+Speed 3 / 5 seconds. Season with salt if you wish.
- Pour into serving bowl, or divide into individual portions and store in ziplock bags or airtight containers.