Roasted Almond Chocolate Fudge
Velvety, smooth fudge with only three ingredients? It is possible. This is a simple fudge that is incredibly versatile. You can add any nuts or dried fruits to this for a delicious treat. Try making your own Caramel Condensed Milk for this recipe!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a indulgent yummy dessert soon to be a family favourite at any gathering!" - Channy
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Nuts
Preparation Time 2 hours, including setting time
Makes 16 pieces
Can be frozen
- almonds - 90g, (*can substitute with dried fruit)
- condensed milk - 360g
- chocolate chips - 500g, dark, good quality
- Preheat oven to 180C and line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Blitz almonds (90g). Closed Lid / Turbo / 1 x 1 second blast. Place onto the baking tray and bake until lightly roasted.
- Add condensed milk (360g) and choc chips (500g) to bowl. Program 2 minutes / 50C / Speed 2 but watch and stop once just melted and combined.
- Pour into baking tray and sprinkle the roasted almonds over the top and push into the fudge slightly.
- Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Once set, place the fudge upside down and cut with a warm sharp knife. This ensures the nuts are cut without ruining the finish on the fudge.
- Place fudge nut side up for serving.
Note: This fudge is best served at room temperature.