Roast Veggie Tray
It's not Christmas dinner without roast veggies to accompany the baked ham or roast poultry. Not only do these taste delicious, but your house will smell amazing whilst they are cooking away. If you have leftovers, simply dice the veggies and combine with a few beaten eggs and seasoning of choice. Bake for a delicious roast veggie frittata for Boxing Day breakfast.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A quick-to-prepare and absolutely delicious and simple accompaniment to a roast dinner. We will definitely make this again." - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 50 minutes
Can be frozen
- potatoes - 500g, baby, halved
- pumpkin - 500g, cut into large chunks
- carrots - 4, quartered
- onions - 500g, small, peeled and kept whole
- sweet potato - 300g, roughly chopped
- fresh thyme - 2 Tbsp, leaves
- fresh rosemary - 1 Tbsp, leaves
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- peppercorns - 1 tsp, black
- salt - 1 tsp, rock
- oil - 40g
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place potatoes (500g), pumpkin (500g), carrots (4), onions (500g) and sweet potato (300g) onto the tray.
- Add the thyme (2 Tbsp), rosemary (1 Tbsp), garlic powder (1 tsp), onion flakes (1 Tbsp), peppercorns (1 tsp) and salt (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 10 / 15 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (40g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables. Mix to combine and coat well.
- Cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.