Ricotta, Honey & Mint Bruschetta
This is a great spin on the classic, and we are sure that you'll find it to be a crowd pleaser. Simply make the ricotta in your thermo mixer (so easy!) using the recipe in the 'Make Your Own' Bonus Issue. Mint is a great herb to grow at home as it's easy to grow and super hardy. It adds a freshness. This mix of flavours is just awesome.
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Can not be frozen
- ricotta cheese - 200g, made from your thermo mixer
- honey - to drizzle
- fresh mint - to serve
- oil - to drizzle
- bread - 1/2, loaf (*Can use GF)
- Turn grill on high.
- Lay bread slices out over griller tray.
- Drizzle a little oil over bread and grill for 1 minute.
- Spread ricotta on toasted bread slices.
- Drizzle with honey and serve with a mint leaves. Although this presents well with 1-2 mint leaves on top, consider serving with additional mint leaves on the side.
- Consider serving these with the Classic(ish) and Greek Bruschettas, as pictured below.