- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Red Wine and Garlic Marinade
This is an easy marinade that complements lots of different meals, adding a really lovely flavour. It goes great with lamb shanks, or you can also marinate some diced beef before skewering it and cooking on the BBQ.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is a very quick and easy recipe with a lovely subtle flavour." - Wendy
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes enough to marinate approx. 500g of meat
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- olive oil - 70g
- red wine - 180g, dry
- fresh rosemary - 1-2 Tbsp. leaves
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked, black
- Serving suggestions:
- lamb shanks - to marinate and serve
- beef strips - diced, to marinate and serve
- Add the peeled garlic cloves (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the olive oil (70g), dry red wine (180g), fresh rosemary leaves (1-2 Tbsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and cracked black pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 8 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to 24 hours until ready to use to marinate meat.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites