REAL Hot Chocolate
A delicious and rich hot chocolate recipe that uses REAL chocolate?! Now we're talking. Looking for an even more decadent drink? Simply keep adding more chocolate until you're satisfied!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “I made the hot chocolate today, and it tastes AMAZING! It is perfect as is!" - Claudia
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- chocolate - 80g, dark, broken up into small pieces, (*ensure DF if required)
- chocolate - 80g, milk, broken up into small pieces, (*ensure DF if required)
- milk of choice - 800g, (e.g., cow's, almond, coconut, soy; *ensure DF if required)
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (80g) and milk chocolate pieces (80g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the milk (800g) to the bowl. Program 9 minutes / 80C / Speed 4.
- Froth by gradually increasing the speed to Speed 8 / 40 seconds, measuring cap on. Please read your machine’s user manual for the correct method of safely blending hot liquids, as each machine varies.