Raw Sugar Free Berry Crumble
Gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free. It doesn't get much easier than this to easily feed those with dietary intolerances. Can't have nuts? Replace them with delicious pepitas! Instructions for turning this into a delicious warm dessert can be found in the notes section.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Nuts
Total Preparation Time 8-10 minutes
Can be frozen
- strawberries - 300g, diced
- raspberries - 200g
- blueberries - 100g
- Crumble topping:
- almonds - 70g, slivered
- coconut - 10g, shredded
- coconut oil - 30g
- cinnamon - 1/4 tsp, ground
- nutmeg - 1/8 tsp, ground
- salt - pinch
- Place almonds (70g), shredded coconut (10g), coconut oil (30g), cinnamon (1/4 tsp), nutmeg (1/8 tsp) and a pinch of salt in the bowl. Speed 5 / 2 seconds.
- Check the consistency of your crumble. Repeat.
- Place a mix of each berry into each ramekin dish.
- Top each base with 1/4 of the crumble mix.
- Serve as is or perhaps with a little whipped coconut cream
Note: You can serve this as a cooked crumble. Simply grill under a hot grill for 6 minutes. Allow it to rest in the warm grill for 2 minutes then serve.