Raw Chocolate Mousse
The decadence of a dessert with the ease of a snack! This sub-5 minute chocolate mousse has been shared with us by Tracey Rubery from The Easy Healthy Way. It has all the good fats you need to keep you focused until your next meal, and tastes delicious too.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a very yummy and creamy dessert, containing filling good fats! It is quick and easy to make. Everyone loved it!" - Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 1 minute
Makes 4 small serves
Can be frozen
- avocado - 1, large, halved and seed taken out
- banana - 1
- cacao powder - 2 Tbsp
- maca powder - 1 Tbsp, or mesquite powder, optional
- water - dash, or use coconut water or milk of choice
- buckinis - or cacao nibs, to garnish, optional
- Add the avocado (1), banana (1), cacao (2 Tbsp), maca powder (1 Tbsp) and water (dash) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Blend Speed 6 / 15 seconds, or until creamy.
- Serve garnished with buckinis or cacao nibs.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites