Raspberry White Chocolate Eton Mess
Easy, speedy and delicious! This is a great one to whip up in advance and serve at a dinner party. It's creamy and sweet. The addition of fresh fruit really makes this a mouthwatering dessert.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is my kind of dessert! Decadent, delicious and looks impressive but takes almost no effort." - Karen
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 100g, white, broken up into pieces
- cream - 300g, thickened
- icing sugar - 1 heaped Tbsp
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- raspberries - 200g, fresh
- meringues - 100g, broken up into large chunks
- To serve:
- raspberries - 50g, fresh
- chocolate - 40g, white, shaved
- Place the white chocolate pieces (100g) into the bowl. Chop Speed 4 / 10 seconds. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Add the thickened cream (300g), icing sugar (1 heaped Tbsp) and vanilla (1 tsp) into the bowl. Insert the whisk attachment. Mix Speed 4 / 30-45 seconds, until whipped. Remove the whisk attachment.
- Add the prepared white chocolate, fresh raspberries (200g) and meringue chunks (100g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 2 / 4 seconds.
- Pour into 4 small glasses and serve topped with additional fresh raspberries (50g) and shaved white chocolate (40g).
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites