Raspberry White Chocolate Dip
A quick and easy snack for afternoon tea or dessert for when guests pop over unannounced. So easy, quick and delicious.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "It was luscious! Will definitely be making it again as a dessert." - Erika
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 150g, white, broken up into pieces
- cream cheese - 250, full fat, cubed
- cream - 200g, pure
- sugar - 40g
- raspberries - 250g, frozen
- fruit of choice - or sweet biscuits for dipping, optional
- Place chocolate (150g) into the bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 6 seconds.
- Add cream cheese (250g), cream (200g) and sugar (40g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 15 seconds.
- Add raspberries (250g) to the bowl. Mix with your spatula to combine.
- Place dip into a bowl and serve with fruit or sweet biscuits for dipping.