- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: Serves 04-06
Raspberry Vanilla Cordial
Cordial is such a fun and easy thing to make yourself at home. The flavour possibilities are endless. Substitute the raspberries for mixed berries or mangoes for a different flavour.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is ridiculously easy to make. An easily overlooked recipe but so worth making. Smooth and zingy! Full of flavour! My taste buds exploded on the first sip! It's fantastic in sparkling water." - Janine
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Makes 1 litre
Can be frozen
- raspberries - 500g, frozen
- sugar - 500g
- water - 400g
- lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
- vanilla pods - 2, split
- Add raspberries (500g), sugar (500g), water (400g), lemon juice (1 Tbsp), and vanilla (2 beans) to bowl. Program 25 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Blend Speed 8 / 30 seconds. Strain the cordial through a fine sieve.
- Store in a bottle or jug with a lid.
- Add this to water or sparkling water to suit your tastes.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites