Raspberry Peach Sorbet
We just love the look of this sorbet, especially teamed up with some fresh raspberries and slices of fresh peach. Impress your guests with this easy, refreshing sorbet that takes only minutes to create.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great flavoured sorbet which is smooth and creamy." - Heidi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- sugar - 60g, optional
- raspberries - 300g, frozen
- peaches - 300g, frozen, slices
- ice cubes - 500g
- lemon juice - 15g
- Add the sugar (60g, if using) to the bowl. Mill Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add the frozen raspberries (300g), frozen peach slices (300g), ice cubes (500g) and lemon juice (15g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 2 minutes / Speed 6.
- Serve immediately.