Raspberry Mango Fizz
What makes a yummy drink even better? When it LOOKS impressive too. Seriously, your friends would be impressed if you served this to them at your party. Another bonus is that this drink is easily convertible from a cocktail into a mocktail, so it suits a crowd.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 3 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- raspberries - 200g, thawed if using frozen
- ice cubes - 200g
- white wine - 200g, sparkling, or lemonade for a mocktail
- mango - 200g, flesh
- Add raspberries (200g) and ice (100g only) to the bowl. Gradually increase speed to Speed 8.
- Blitz Speed 8 / 30 seconds or until well combined.
- Add sparkling wine (100g only) and mix Speed 3 /10 seconds.
- Divide raspberry mixture between glasses.
- Rinse bowl.
- Add mango (200g) and remaining ice (100g) to the bowl. Gradually increase speed to Speed 8.
- Blitz Speed 8 /30 seconds or until well combined.
- Add remaining sparkling wine (100g) and mix Speed 3 / 10 seconds.
- Slowly pour in to glasses on top of raspberry layer.
Note: To ensure mango layer sits on top of raspberry layer, pour the mango mixture on to the back of a spoon held inside the glass just above the raspberry layer.