Raspberry Frozen Margaritas
There is no better way to celebrate a Mexican feast than with a icy cold frozen margarita. With the help of your thermo mixer, you can have these on the table in less than 5 minutes, which is great when you have a lot of guests and need to pump out seconds... and thirds.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Well, these were a raging success! So much so... I'm sporting a bit of a headache this morning! Great taste and so easy to whip up. And the raspberry makes it feel somewhat healthy (right?!)" - Rach
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- lemon - 1/2
- salt - coarse, to rim glass
- ice - 500g
- raspberries - 150g, frozen
- tequila - 250g, white
- Cointreau orange liqueur - 80g, or triple sec
- cordial - 80g, raspberry
- lemon juice - 10g, fresh
- Run cut lemon (1/2) around the edge of each glass prior to juicing. Dip your glasses into coarse salt to rim each one.
- Add ice (500g), raspberries (150g), tequila (250g), triple sec (80g), cordial (80g) and lemon juice (10g) to the bowl. Slowly increase to Speed 8 / 30 seconds or until ice is blended.