A delicious drink that's just perfect for warm summer days outdoors! It is super cold and thick without quite crossing over into 'slushy' territory. Frozen cranberries are a great substitute for raspberries around Christmastime. Your guests will love this fruity drink!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A real crowd pleaser that will be liked by everyone! We added some cheeky vodka to make it adults only – yum!" - Lauren
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes + 2 hours cooling time
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- orange - 4, flesh only
- lime - 1, flesh only
- raspberries - 500g, frozen
- sugar - 180g
- ice cubes - 600g
- fresh mint - 10, leaves
- Add the orange flesh (from 4 oranges), lime flesh (from 1 lime), frozen raspberries (500g) and sugar (180g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 4 seconds.
- Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Gradually increase speed to Speed 6 / 6 seconds. Please read your machine’s user manual for the correct method of safely blending hot liquids as each machine varies.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Add the ice cubes (600g), mint leaves (10) and raspberry mixture to the mixer bowl. Blend on Speed 9 until a slushy-like mixture has formed. Add a little water if needed to keep the mixture moving.