Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake Bombs
These are a great little LCHF treat to have on hand for the times you need something sweet to nibble on without indulging in sugar. Raspberries are lower in sugar than most fruits, but if you are following an LCHF diet you should still enjoy them only in moderation. Take note to see if they cause you to have other sugar cravings and if so, make them for a very special occasion.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Who doesn't love cheesecake? These balls of deliciousness are great to have on hand in the freezer for those moments when you need a sweet treat." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + 2 hours setting time
Can be frozen
- cream cheese - 250g, full fat
- raspberries - 100g
- desiccated coconut - 200g plus extra for rolling
- xylitol - 20g
- vanilla bean powder - 1/2 tsp
- Place the cream cheese (250g), raspberries (100g), coconut (200g), xylitol (20g) and vanilla (1/2 tsp) into the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until mixed through.
- Spoon mixture out into a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After chilling, roll 20 small balls from the mixture, then roll each ball in coconut. If you find the mixture is too soft to roll place into the fridge to firm up before rolling.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.