Raspberry Coconut Cakes
These raspberry muffins are full of flavour. They are slightly heavier than traditional muffins. These are also delicious served with some whipped coconut cream and jam, like scones.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A tasty gluten free snack or dessert!" - Diana
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Can be frozen
- self raising flour - 180g, GF, designed for cake making
- coconut sugar - 50g
- coconut - 20g, shredded
- coconut oil - 80g, melted
- milk of choice - 100g (*ensure DF if required)
- egg - 1
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- raspberries - 100g, frozen
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tray with 12 small cases.
- Place flour (180g), coconut sugar (50g), coconut (20g), oil (80g), milk (100g), egg (1) and vanilla (1 tsp) into bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 6-8 seconds until combined.
- Add raspberries (100g) to the bowl. Use spatula to gently mix the raspberries through the batter.
- Place a little mixture into each muffin case. Fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes depending on the size of your muffins.