Raspberry Coconut Bliss Balls
Christmas doesn't have to be all about sweets and treats. Well... these yummy bliss balls ARE a treat, but not a naughty one! This recipe and many more delicious recipes can be found in Tenina's Merry Christmix Too book.
"Ok, ok, I was a getting a little bit guilty about all the crazy rich stuff I have been adding to this project, so here you go, something slightly healthier, with less guilt served up on the side, and actually very pretty for gifting... enjoy." - Tenina
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I could eat all 12 straight away. The sweetness of the flavours is perfect." - Dan
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + rolling time
Makes 12 balls
Can be frozen
- raspberries - 50g, frozen
- dates - 80g, Medjool, pitted
- coconut - 100g, shredded
- cashew nuts - 50g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- coconut - for rolling
- cacao nibs - for rolling
- Place frozen raspberries (50g), dates (80g), coconut (100g), cashews (50g) and vanilla (1 tsp) into bowl. Blend Speed 7-8 / 20 seconds. Stop to scrape down sides of bowl if you hear that the blades aren’t in contact with the mixture.
- Using wet hands, roll into balls and roll in different garnishes to taste. The cacao nibs will stick better if you have them in your hand first.
- Keep in the freezer for best texture, but the fridge is fine. Will keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge and up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Give as a gift in an airtight jar tied with some string and a handmade gift tag.