Raspberry and White Chocolate Ice Cream
This ice cream is so incredibly easy and delicious you will need to stop yourself from making it weekly!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This ice cream is absolutely lovely and versatile. I also made a plain vanilla bean version (left out the fruit and chocolate)...my husband reckons it’s the best ice cream he’s ever eaten!" - Renee
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + overnight freezing time
Makes 1L of ice cream
Can be frozen
- cream - 600g, pure
- condensed milk - 400g, tinned
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- chocolate - 150g, white, chopped into small pieces
- raspberries - 150g, frozen or fresh
- Insert whisk attachment. Add cream (600g) to bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10-20 seconds until thickened slightly but not whipped. The exact time will depend on the age of your cream, the temperature and other factors, so keep an eye on it!
- Add condensed milk (400g tin) and vanilla bean paste (1 tsp). Mix Speed 4 / 15 seconds.
- Add white chocolate (150g) and raspberries (150g). Mix Speed 4 / 15 seconds.
- Pour into a shallow container and freeze overnight. The chocolate with sink to the bottom so by using a shallow container, when scooping you will receive a great scoop of ice cream full of chocolate and raspberries.
- Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes before scooping.